
Okay so one of the things I did right was I made a fire when night time came, it kept me from freezing but since I didn't have enough wood I had to use it only at the coldest moments.

I've discovered this thing called a fiber bush and while they're a little bit hard to find they have a lot of use in building bases.
One of the things I did wrong was under estimating animals, the rabbits and chickens are super fast and hard to catch and the bears and wolves are hard to kill and can walk up 90 degree walls so hiding on rocks is totally ineffective.
Loot bags are super useful but most of the time are surrounded by animals, and there are these loot boxes that you need a lock pick to open.
Here is my opinion of this game so far. It's not my type of game, I'm more of a strategy gamer and I don't like survival games much. Its to thrilling for me, but if you like thrill its a game I would definitely recommend. This game has a beautiful design and is extremely engaging. So that's my thoughts so far.






No comments:
Post a Comment