food.
clean water.
warmth.
shelter
a bed.
something to defend your self with
knife
gun
bat.
what is the definition of subsistence?
it is ... sustaining ones self at the minimum level.
Description
The game I will be playing is an early access, sand box, first person, open world survival, single player(may change later)game called subsistence. Subsistence is a game where you have to struggle to survive in a hostile environment, by building bases and securing gear to use. All while defending your self from wild animals and AI hunters that also build bases in the area.


It is currently the only game that has been made by the publisher and developer Coldgames, who I couldn't find out much about but I did find their Youtube and Twitter pages which are linked below
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkQZ7vkTiqetTC0_8umY2Pg
https://twitter.com/playSubsistence
Subsistence is comparable to 7 days to die
to which how you have to build bases and fight others is simular but with 7 days to die you have time to prepare before the zombies hit but with this game your instantly in danger as far as i can tell
No comments:
Post a Comment